Skip to main content

Something Old Something New, My ABC's

Some of this you know, some you don't. (I was tagged by Sarah over at Sarah Says ~ see my CoL BlogRoll on the left).

Available or married?
Married
Best Friend?
Kathy, Brenda, Michelle, Chicks!
Cake or Pie?
Both, prefer cake.
Drink of choice?
AZ Iced Tea (weening myself off), Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer (with ice), Celestial Seasonings Decaf Green Tea
Essential item for every day use?
Uh... my cell
Favorite color?
Oranges, pinks, barn red
Google?
Duh.
Hometown?
The town I was born in isn't my hometown. I felt M, NJ was my hometown after having lived there for 12 years. Then we moved here. Now I'm unsure.
Indulgences?
Books, yarn, Artful Blogging and Where Women Create magazines, Halloween & Autumn decorations, candles, flowers for my gardens
January or February?
Neither
Kids and their names?
One, daughter, Brianna
Life is incomplete without?
Creativity and inspiration
Marriage date?
8/21/04, 5/16/05, 5/25/05 (last time was legal)
Number of siblings?
none
Oranges or apples?
Apples (allergic to oranges)
Phobias and fears?
Heights, trying to have another child, becoming immune to my meds (again)
Quote for the day?
Live your passions
Reason to smile?
Seeing the leaves begin to turn.
Season?
Autumn above all, Winter next.
Tag 3 people?
You, you and you!
Unknown fact about me?
I've worked for financial institutions on Wall Street, Avenue of the America's and at The World Trade Center prior to September 11th.
Vegetable you hate?
Brussel sprouts
Worst habit?
Quick to get angry & defensive and take things personally
X-rays you’ve had?
Teeth, knees, right elbow, ribs, spine, lower back
Your fave food?
Fresh made not processed.
Pick one?
Nope!
Zodiac sign?
Gemini or Tarus, depending on the horoscope.

PS~ My 30 days of Creativity in September will be posted soon, up through what ever day I finally get the chance to post them all!

Comments

Mrs. Fry said…
I think you may be the first person I know allergic to oranges. I agree with worse habit. I am quick to get angry, but I also try to be quick to get over it.
Lisa said…
Okay the married dates have me intrigued!
Tammy said…
Thx for stopping by my blog! We have something else in common besides a love of autumn and Halloween---I have rheumatoid arthritis! Not the same but in the same family as PA. I take Remicade infusions every couple months. I hope you have something that helps you! I'll be back to your blog for sure!
I have Remicade iv's now every 6 weeks! (Well, 10/1 is my first every 6 weeks, I've been at every 8 weeks since last year). And actually PA is a rheumatoid type arthritis just classified differently.

Popular posts from this blog

An Enchanted Garden Party

Welcome to my post! To visit other participants, please head over to the Practical Magic Blog Party 2010 blog. I must say that while I think Practical Magic the movie is adorable, I think the novel is incredible. And that is where I gleaned my inspiration from for these festivities. Gardens are mysterious, magical and enchanting, don't you think? Now follow me out into the garden, I have everything all ready for you, including music! (Turn your volume on). *Update: Music has reverted to my regular Fall soundtrack, 9/28/2010* For all of you non Practical Magic Blog Party folks, head on over to NJ Through My Eyes where I've posted 2 new slide-shows today; one is a preview of a new project I'm working on!

2009 Halloween Fete! (Saturday October 17, 2009) **UPDATED!** This shindig is still going strong!

Welcome! I'm so happy to have had so many visitors already! I must apologize for not being ready for you earlier! I also apologize for the wacky font sizes throughout my post. No matter how hard I try, I can't correct them. If music doesn't begin playing shortly after your arrival, scroll down until you see a purple music widget begin to load in the left hand column and wait until you hear the music before scrolling back up here. Happy Halloween Fete 2009! Love and Spookiness to All! ~Jo (Continue scrolling down until the end of the post) Outside, it's a gloomy & cold day here on the NJ coast. Many a restless Spirit wander here on days like this. One can never be too sure if the fog & mist are just as they seem. Inside, it is warm yet equally frightful! Creepy crawlies have gotten into the food & drink, I so hope you don't mind! What with all of the party hopping we're doing, I didn't want you to bust a gut, so I've laid out some Pumpkin Cook

A Walk Through The (Dis)Enchanted Forrest (Halloween Party Post)

Welcome & thank you for visiting my post! For more Halloween fun today & throughout the weekend, visit A Fanciful Twist . For more Halloween & Autumn Fun, check out my "Autumn Tuesday" & "Halloween Thursday" posts by clicking on their labels in the left hand column. ~Happy Halloween & Pumpkin Blessings! *Update for those friends wondering, I put this together prior to surgery yesterday to make sure I would be able to post it for today! (Though it didn't post at 12:01am like it was supposed to). Anyhoo, I'm home and resting (uncomfortably). Surgery went well, my kidney tube and stone are gone! I have an internal stent on the left hand side but I'm okay with that because it comes out in the doctor's office in 2-3 weeks (no back to the hospital) and especially because it meant they could take that nephrostomy tube out! (The last nearly 2 weeks of that 15 weeks was rough with that thing, my body was simultaneously trying to heal aroun